PHP8, Laravel, Docker, Grafana
How we work
Tasks with Jira, Code with Bitbucket, Documentation with Confluence
We would like to see on our team a person with:
— Сompleted working projects
— Experience with Laravel web projects 3+.
— English at the Pre-Intermediate level or higher
— Ability to work with a version control system: GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
– Desire to develop and learn new technologies and teach them to others
— REST API/Swagger experience
— Experience with web scraping
— Experience in the development of the architecture of large systems
— Experience in code review
— Experience in writing unit tests
— Ability to select technologies for new features
It will be good if you:
– Have experience with C# / Go
– Have experience with Docker
– Schedule 5/2 from 10:00 to 19:00, flexible approach to the start time of the working day (from 8 to 10 am);
- Social guarantees under the Labor Code: vacation, sick leave, official holidays, etc.;
- 28 days of paid vacation per year;
— Remote format of work;
— Friendly and talented team of professionals who love their job.
- Professional development — we use a modern stack, we support reasonable innovation initiatives, and improve the architecture and codebase.
- Career growth
- Corporate discounts and discounts from partners: Skyeng, Rush Academy.
Email us at
We are always in touch. Send us a message and we will reply within 24 hours.